The ARTO 1.8m Executive office desk is a member of the TRIBECA range.
The beautiful combination of Mahogany and Black German Hueck textured surface finish, delivers a beautiful and modern x-factor to your office space.
VIEW THE RANGE - Type TRIBECA in the search tab to view the whole matching range.
- Structure: MDF + Melamine
- Body + Legs: E1 Environmental Boards
- E1 Environmental Board crafted with German HUECK texture
- Colour: Mahogany & Black
- Reversible Return (determined on assembly)
- Desktop Width: 80cm
- Desktop Thickness: 5cm
- Desktop Depth: 80cm
- 2 Drawers 37.5(W) x 33(D) x 12.6(H)
- Return Height 62cm
- 1.2mm thick steel leg with internal cable function
- GPO's/Power Station management
- Brushed Black Metal cable management
- Soft closing drawers
- Internal steel tabletop construction.
- Matt black metal slim handles
- Metal Hinges / Brackets
- Max Weight Capacity 80Kg
- 180(L) x 160(W) x 76(H) - 92.50 Kg
Packaging Dimensions (cm):
- Box 1: 186(L) x 86(W) x 9(H) - 30.1 kg
- Box 2: 165(L) x 55(W) x 13.5(H) - 49 kg
- Box 3: 133(L) x 21(W) x 14(H) - 16.3 kg
- Yes, Level 4: Experienced, professional assembly recommend (refer to Assembly tab for further details.
- Optional PowerPoints included (Electrician required)
- Light dusting/ wiping for general cleaning
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- 12 months
Please Note: Due to the nature of the materials, the grain and colour may vary to maintain a natural aesthetic.
All materials have been selected for their premium look, feel and suitability for home and commercial environments.
The craftsmanship and production are of the highest quality, as this range is built to be loved and lived in.
We want to assist our valued customer as much as we can. In order to give the best recommendation for a smooth and satisfied assembly of our high quality furniture, we introduced our ranking of levels as follows:
- Level 1: Item fully assembled.
Item will come packaged fully assembled, ready to pull out of box and ready to use (In some cases due to transit and product movement, doors may sometimes require minor adjustments/ alignment).
- Level 2: Basic. Legs only.
Item will arrive partially built and/or just require to attach the legs. Legs are either installed using the bolts and Allen key supplied or the self-tapping screws supplied.
- Level 3: Intermediate. Flat packed.
Item is a complete flat packed item. With the aid and guide of a step by step you are required to complete assembly accordingly.
- Level 4: Experienced
Item is flat packed, bulky and detailed. While most of customers successfully install the item on their own, we do recommend professional assembly to condition you or the person who will be completing the assembly.
The assembly requires following details steps, installing runners, handling large panels and even aligning doors/hinges should it be required.
Items that are supplied with the extra optional power points/ GPO’s may require an electrician.
Nationwide professional assembly service – While we are not affiliated with any third party services, we do welcome you to contact INSTAL2U directly (www.install2u.com.au or call 1300 417 571) for a quote to visit your site and complete the task accordingly.