The JAGGER Executive Desk 2.2M has a sleek and elegant design to suit the modern office of today's executives. Fitted with a combination lock for easy and secure access to drawers containing your important documents. Extra storage compartments, cabinets and power socket for excellent cable management included.
- Structure: MDF + Melamine
- Body + Legs: E1 Environmental Boards
- Colour: Norica Walnut & Carbon Grey
- Desktop: 170cm, Depth 90cm
- Return: 195cm, Depth: 60cm
- Cabinet: 56W x 55D x 25H
- Open Spaces: 38W x 58D x 53H; 30W x 57.5D x 52.5; 38W x 51D x 17.5H
- 2 Drawers: 32W x 34D x 7H
- Combination Lock
- Power sockets included.
- Max Weight Capacity 100Kg
Product Dimensions (cm):
- 220(W) x 195(W) x 76(H) - 160Kg
Packaging Dimensions (cm):
- Box 1: 177(L) x 94(W) x 9(H) - 49Kg
- Box 2: 172(L) x 62(W) x 11(H) - 38Kg
- Box 3: 80(L) x 66(W) x 14(H) - 24Kg
- Box 4: 83(L) x 67(W) x 14(H) - 25Kg
- Box 5: 93(L) x 77.5(W) x 7.5(H) - 18Kg
- Box 6: 143(L) x 10(W) x 11(H) - 5Kg
- Level 4: Experienced, professional assembly recommend (refer to Assembly for further details).
- Optional Power Points included (Electrician required)
- Light dusting/ wiping for general cleaning
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- 12 months
Please Note: Due to the nature of the materials, the grain and colour may vary to maintain a natural aesthetic.
All our items are carefully sourced and selected based on their quality, craftsmanship and production costs. We strive to provide beautiful designs at affordable prices.
We want to assist our valued customer as much as we can. In order to give the best recommendation for a smooth and satisfied assembly of our high quality furniture, we introduced our ranking of levels as follows:
- Level 1: Item fully assembled.
Item will come packaged fully assembled, ready to pull out of box and ready to use (In some cases due to transit and product movement, doors may sometimes require minor adjustments/ alignment).
- Level 2: Basic. Legs only.
Item will arrive partially built and/or just require to attach the legs. Legs are either installed using the bolts and Allen key supplied or the self-tapping screws supplied.
- Level 3: Intermediate. Flat packed.
Item is a complete flat packed item. With the aid and guide of a step by step you are required to complete assembly accordingly.
- Level 4: Experienced
Item is flat packed, bulky and detailed. While most of customers successfully install the item on their own, we do recommend professional assembly to condition you or the person who will be completing the assembly.
The assembly requires following details steps, installing runners, handling large panels and even aligning doors/hinges should it be required.
Items that are supplied with the extra optional power points/ GPO’s may require an electrician.
Nationwide professional assembly service – While we are not affiliated with any third party services, we do welcome you to contact INSTAL2U directly (www.install2u.com.au or call 1300 417 571) for a quote to visit your site and complete the task accordingly.