The Phoenix 1.8M Executive Desk is the state of the art CEO executive desk that shines with elegance, sharpness and prestige with its leading edge design. Plenty of self closing drawers and cupboards there will be no shortage of storage.
View the TRIBECA series for the matching range.
- Structure: MDF + Melamine
- Body + Legs: E1 Environmental Boards
- E1 Environmental Board crafted with German HUECK texture
- Stainless Steel Grill / Bars
- Self Closing doors and drawers
- Colour: Mahogany Black
- Black Handles
- Desktop Depth: 80cm
- Desktop Thickness: 60mm (Internal Steel beams)
- 3 Drawers: 31.2W x 33.5D x 11.4H
- 1 Shelf: 78.7W x 36.4D
- Return Depth 40cm
- Max Weight Capacity 80Kg
- 180(L) x 160(W) x 76(H)
- Weight: 132Kg
Packaging Dimensions (cm):
- Box 1: 184(L) x 86(W) x 8(H) - 31.2kg
- Box 2: 167(L) x 45(W) x 6.5(H) - 21.5kg
- Box 3: 163(L) x 65(W) x 8.5(H) - 35.5kg
- Box 4: 81(L) x 65(W) x 12.5(H) - 34Kg
- Box 5: 231(L) x 11(W) x 8.5(H) - 12.6Kg
- Yes - Professional Assembly Recommended
- Light dusting/wiping for general cleaning
Please Note: Due to the nature of the materials, the grain and colour may vary to maintain natural aesthetic.
We want to assist our valued customer as much as we can. In order to give the best recommendation for a smooth and satisfied assembly of our high quality furniture, we introduced our ranking of levels as follows:
- Level 1: Item fully assembled.
Item will come packaged fully assembled, ready to pull out of box and ready to use (In some cases due to transit and product movement, doors may sometimes require minor adjustments/ alignment).
- Level 2: Basic. Legs only.
Item will arrive partially built and/or just require to attach the legs. Legs are either installed using the bolts and Allen key supplied or the self-tapping screws supplied.
- Level 3: Intermediate. Flat packed.
Item is a complete flat packed item. With the aid and guide of a step by step you are required to complete assembly accordingly.
- Level 4: Experienced
Item is flat packed, bulky and detailed. While most of customers successfully install the item on their own, we do recommend professional assembly to condition you or the person who will be completing the assembly.
The assembly requires following details steps, installing runners, handling large panels and even aligning doors/hinges should it be required.
Items that are supplied with the extra optional power points/ GPO’s may require an electrician.
Nationwide professional assembly service – While we are not affiliated with any third party services, we do welcome you to contact INSTAL2U directly (www.install2u.com.au or call 1300 417 571) for a quote to visit your site and complete the task accordingly.